Location Bright Victoria 3741 Australia
BRIGHT - "Town for All Seasons" is a picturesque place in the Alpine Valleys of North East Victoria, renowned for its beauty in all four seasons, with easy access to the stunning environments of the High Country around Mt. Hotham, Falls Creek and the National Alpine Park of Mt. Buffalo.
Enjoy a stress free break in the lazy days of summer along the shady rivers, the blaze of colour and fallen leaves of autumn, the blossoms and myriad shades of green of spring or the crisp air and nearby snow resorts in a winter escape.
THINGS TO DO :
* Bushwalking and River walks
* Mountain and Road bike riding
* Gold panning and Fishing
* Skiing, tobogganing, snow boarding and snow play (June-Sept)
*Paragliding, Hang-gliding, Microlighting and scenic Plane flights
* Scenic drives, guided tours and walks
* Art, Craft, Antiques and Secondhand shops Berry Farms and local produce
* Wineries, fine Restaurants and delightful Cafes
* Museums and Markets
* Trout, Deer and Emu Farms
* Historic townships
* High country and National Parks around Bright, Mount Beauty, Omeo and Dargo - The Bogong and Dargo High Plains and associated alpine peaks are part of a unique Australian alpine environment. Victoria’s highest mountain, Mt Bogong (1986 m) and second highest, Mt Feathertop (1922 m) dominate the subtle, broad undulating high plains. Combined with extremes in weather, these features provide some of the most spectacular landscapes and recreational opportunities in Victoria.
Alpine National Park - The High Country.pdf
* Wandilgong's Maze
* 18 hole Golf course